dinsdag 6 mei 2008

second part of day two

I said that I was going to write some more on the weblog yesterday, but at open see there was no internet. so now I'm taking you to the second part of the (intensive) user forum day.

Here are some pictures I took from the best practices (where I left of).

First "our" Audrey, explaining the way she use powerpoint to "simplify" the texts from the textbook. Her students have problems reading the long texts so the summary's are very important for her students. she doesn't make use of fancy object animations because that would distract her students.

Audrey: "In my school I work more with the SMARTBoard than most of my collegues, but now at the userforum I see that I'm only using a smal part of the possibilities. I've learnt more in one day than I ever did!"

For My belgian collegues: here is Sabine showing her lesson about dangers and safety around the house.
I'm sorry for the darkness of the fotograph, but it's really her.

Here you see Jelle pay attention to his dutch collegue.
after everybody got back together again, the "top" best practices were shown to the entire group. I'm proud to say that Deborah was one of them. She amazed everybody with the use of flash animations she downloaded from the internet.


I would like to say something about the dinner and the drink after the intensive hours in the conference rooms. But I have to censor myself. Let's say we had a good time and the next day we were all tired because of the hour we lost due to the changing timezone (This "boatleg" is much worse than a jetleg)

Geen opmerkingen: